Services We Provide
Education, Management, Care, and Support
Current COVID19 guidelines
We are scheduling patients in the office as well as telemedicine video and phone calls. Masks are required in our office.
We are scheduling new patients as well as established patients in person as well as by telemedicine. We do not require a referral from your primary care but we do request prior to scheduling your appointment information from your last diabetes visit as well as the past year of lab from your primary care or current diabetes provider.
Insurance coverage for telemedicine varies by insurance type.
We turn no one away due to inability to pay. Financial assistance is available for treatment and education services.
PATIENT FORMS AND RESOURCES
- New Patient Forms
- Intake Form (done every visit)
- How to Join Telehealth Appointment
- Instructions for Telehealth Visit
- Blood Glucose Record Form
- How to Download CGM and Pump Info
- GPD Medical Records Release Authorization Form
- HIPAA FORMS
- GPD School Parent Permission Form